Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Emerson College

September 2003 - 8 years ago I took the path less travelled and arrived at Emerson College in Sussex,UK. It was paradise to me after living in a concrete jungle and working with computers for years.

The natural setting has provided the excellent environment for my artistic journey, and let me experienced the wonders of the four seasons.

I like spring as the whole place came alive with flowers of all sorts.
Daffodils, magnolias, cherry blossoms, bluebells and many more.......




The meadow behind the college was my favourite sanctuary - a quiet expansive place to walk in the evening and to meditate. In early summer it was covered with daisies.
Summer is always cheery and warm with bright coloured flowers and smiling faces everywhere.

Emerson College, my home and studio for three years  - thank you for making a signifcant change in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment